Release notes - Summa GoProduce
Summa GoProduce - Version 1.8
- Added scaling option in % to import action.
- Changed Y margin of cut-off from 25mm to 100mm.
- Changed tooltip of overcut option.
- "Duplicate method" button now gets disabled in Edit Material window when all methods are used.
- "Remove method" button now gets disabled in Edit Material window when only one method is present.
- "Remove material thickness" button now gets disabled in Edit Material window when there is only one thickness present.
- A new method is now automatically added when creating a new material.
- A new thickness is now automatically added when creating a new material.
- New regmark camera profiles have the same default settings as the "Default" camera profile.
- Subwindows are opened with a size that fits on the screen.
- A created RIP xml now also contains methods created by the user.
- It is now possible to import a collection of action sets in an XML file.
- Rom rev 31 is now required for communicating with the F series.
- Added "Reset Origin" option to "Set working zone" action.
- Import of AutoCAD DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD 2013-2017), 2018).
- Korean translations are now available.
- Added a new material "Squid" to the Material Manager.
- Solved: GoProduce could crash after detecting all registration marks, especially with backside cutting.
- Solved: PDF UserUnits option was not supported.
- Solved: In some cases the tool was in down position when moving to the first shape of a layer.
- Solved: After reading a barcode, no error message was shown when the barcode file was not found.
- Solved: GoProduce crashes when importing a file with no data.
- Changed sample PDF file to meet the SDK.
- Solved: Backside cutting with router doesn't work with marks and inserts that have the same diameter.
- Solved: Regmark method didn't get translated.
Summa GoProduce - Version 1.7.21
- Italian translations are available.
- German translations are available.
- Spanish translations are available.
- Chinese translations are available.
- French translations available.
- Segment connector between segments. (selectable per tool)
- Cut-off between jobs, the tool assigned to the thru-cut method will be used (the one in the design or the default tool for thru cut for the selected material)
- Cross marks added to the type of registration marks that can be used.
- Updated Material Manager - new materials + new bits (V-groove, compression bit).
- Revision number in the title bar.
- Add X and Y as labels to the ruler to indicate machine origin.
- "Remove layer" action added.
- "Reduce nodes" added to "Clean-up design" action set
- "Close objects" improved when cutting rectangle rasters.
- "Search regmarks" removes registration marks on top of each other.
- Improved error messages
- Send material thickness to the machine before cutting, so that the up-position of the installed tools is automatically set high enough - new firmware needed.
- Disable "duplicating objects" for jobs with registration marks.
- Automatically restart camera communication if communication fails due to interference during segmented jobs.
- The activation key can be filled in manually.
- For the dealer version, do not ask for a serial number of the machine during installation.
- Version number added to the material manager, action setlist, camera profiles list, this to allow an update of new materials, new action sets, new camera profiles
- Auto-detection of space between copies when "copy distance" is set to 0. The distance between copiers must be between 20 and 200 mm. If copy distance is non-zero, then a 20 mm margin is allowed on the specified value.
- Maximum value of 500 mm for space between copies.
- Option to turn off Tooltips.
- Remove "Feed Fixed Length".
- Combine layers with the same name when importing a file (needed for GMG Printfactory)
- Solved: Compensation for objects outside of registration marks was sometimes not correct.
- Solved: Bottom Buttons were not visible when job had too many layers.
- Solved: Routing lines were sometimes missing with "keep inner shape" or "hatch fill"
- Solved: "Job doesn't fit on the table" when trying to output a single vertical line
- Solved: Wrong mark prediction in the first segment of the second job with "On end of job" set to "feed job length" with multiple copies.
- Solved: Wrong prediction of marks in tandem mode.
- Solved: "Fixed size" compensation not working correctly when the job contains single lines.
Summa GoProduce - Version 1.6
- Log fatal errors under GoProduce folder in My Documents.
- Round imperial units to 3 decimals when exporting material manager to PDF.
- Button to reset to factory defaults for action sets.
- Disable "Transform" on the selection tab for print and cut jobs.
- Set rotational speed for "Polished Finish" to 48.000 rpm instead of 25.000 rpm.
- Use "Keep inner shape" as default for Bevel-Cut methods.
- Add a fixed country list instead of allowing to type the country in a text field when registering a new customer.
- New camera profile for backside cutting for thick materials.
- Barcode import does not search for SGP files.
- Overcut elimination for HT RM is wrong, it uses the routine like for the single edge tool.
- While cutting the registration marks for backside cutting, marks can be completely misshaped with long diagonal lines.
- Hatch lines can mess up original shape when coinciding with the edge of the outer routing path.
- Space occupied by bit no longer visible after undo.
- Regmark method displayed as Regmar k in the ribbon.
- Flute direction and offset do not work.
- Multipass for heavy duty does not work.
- The position of registration marks is not always correctly predicted in segments after the first one.
- Add a sample file.